Please also visit our Terms and Conditions section that explains other terms governing the use of our Website.
Date of Last Revision: January 30, 2012
Information We May Collect
In general, you can use this Website without giving us any information. However, additional services may be available if we have certain information about you. We may collect the following information:
- account registration information including your name, telephone number, postal address and email address;
- billing information, transaction and credit card information (should you make a purchase with us);
- if you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence; and
- information regarding your personal or professional interests, demographics, experiences with our products and contact preferences in order to provide you with further correspondence about our products and services.
What do we do with the Information we Collect
We use this information to provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- improve our business;
- in-house record keeping;
- to improve our products and services;
- to communicate with you by email, telephone or post if you have ordered or purchased products from us, either regarding the order or purchase or other matters regarding transactions between us or your customer relationship with us;
- if you have purchased a product or requested a catalogue from us, you will be placed onthe Mark Broumand mailing list and will receive periodic mailings by post from us (if you do not wish to receive a catalogue and/or periodic mailings by post please contact us to let us know and you will be removed from our mailing list);
- to contact you by email, telephone, SMS, MMS or post according to your preferences, in order to share information with you about our products, services and events that may be of interest to you;
- to contact you for market research purposes, if you have not objected to such use. Please note that you can object to the use of your data for market research purposes at any time. To do so please contact our customer services department by email at firstname.lastname@example.org or at 1-866-676-9676.
As above, we would like to provide you with information about new products, promotions, special offers and other information, which we think you may find interesting. Where you have consented to us doing so, we may send you such information by postal mail and telephone, unless you have registered with the appropriate Preference Service. If you purchase a product from us we may retain your address for future mailings. If you do not want your information used for direct marketing purposes at any time, please contact our customer services department by email at email@example.com or at 1-866-676-9676 to let us know and we will not send you any direct marketing.
We would also like to provide you with the information above by email. However, we appreciate that email "spam" has become a problem in recent years.
If you are a customer or you have previously asked us for information on our products:
- We may contact you regarding your purchase or other matters regarding transactions between us or your customer relationship with us, or send you information on our range of products by email, unless you have asked us not to do so; and
- We may also use your email address to share information about our products, services and events that may be of interest to you by way of Mark Broumand, informational emails, unless you have asked us not to do so.
Information collected on this Website may be stored and processed in the United States or any other country in which Mark Broumand or its affiliates, subsidiaries or agents maintain facilities and by using this Website, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country. By using the Website and providing personal information to us, you consent to any such transfer of information outside of your country. Be advised that personal information may be made available, without your knowledge, to the United States government or its agencies, or those of governments in any other country where we or our service providers store or process personal information, under a lawful order made in that country.
Send this Product to a Friend and Refer a Friend.
Personal information that we may share with Third-Parties
For the purpose of operating our business, we may transfer information between Mark Broumand and our preferred service providers who use that information only to conduct Mark Broumand business or comply with applicable laws.
- Third-Party Service Providers: Companies retained to provide services on our behalf, including but not limited to: shipping, data management, webhosting, fulfillment, assembly, marketing, mailing, payment processing, emailing. These service providers only receive personal information if such information as needed to perform their services, and are not authorized to use any personal information for any other purpose.
- Special Promotions: If you choose to participate in a special events, such as promotions, contests, or sweepstakes, Mark Broumand may share your personal information with those organizations participating in the applicable event. Unless we tell you otherwise in connection with a special event, these third parties do not use your information for any other purpose other than to manage the event. We may authorize trusted partners to send you information about products and services that may be of interest to you.
- Partners and Affiliates: Mark Broumand may provide information to carefully selected partners and affiliates. In such cases, we might share and/or cross-reference information, including personal information about you that will enable such persons or entities to contact you regarding products and services that may be of interest to you, such as financing services for purchasing Mark Broumand products.
- Compliance with Law and Fraud Protection: We may, and you authorize us to use and disclose any information, including personal information: (1) we deem necessary, in our sole discretion, to comply with any applicable law, regulation, legal process, or governmental request; (2) in order to investigate, prevent or take action regarding illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any personal or as otherwise required by law; (3) to other companies and organizations for credit fraud protection and risk reduction; and (4) to enforce any agreement we have with you.
- Business Circumstances: Your personal information may be disclosed as part of any merger, sale of company assets or acquisition, as well as in the event of insolvency, bankruptcy or receivership, in which personal information would be transferred as one of the business assets of the Company.
We may create anonymous records from personal information by excluding information that makes the information personally identifiable to you. We may use these records for internal purposes, such as analyzing usage patterns so that we may enhance our services, and we also reserve the right to use and disclose any information in such records at our discretion.
We value your comments which help us improve our website, products, and services. By making such submissions to us, you assign your rights in the submissions to us, as described in the "Submissions" section of our Terms and Conditions page.
Other Uses of Your Information
IP Address. When you visit our Website, Mark Broumand collects your IP address to, among other things, help fix any problems with its server, administer and update the operation of its Website, and gather demographic information for aggregate use. Your IP address may also be used in combination with your personal information to prevent fraud or abuse, customize your shopping experience, improve our customer service, products, and promotional efforts.
Data Collection Devices, such as Cookies and Web Beacons.
In some instances, Mark Broumand may collect data through cookies, web logs, web beacons and other monitoring technologies to enhance your browsing and shopping experience on our website. "Cookies" are small pieces of information that are stored by your browser on your computer's hard drive to collect information about your activities on our website. Web beacons are small strings of code placed on a web page or within an email for the purpose of transferring information.
Information regarding Children
We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If we learn that we have inadvertently collected personally identifiable information from a child under the age of 13, we will delete that data from our systems immediately.
While we attempt to safeguard your personal information once we receive it, no transmission of data over the Internet or any other public network can be guaranteed to be 100% secure and, accordingly, we cannot guarantee or warrant the security of any information you disclose or transmit to us.
Accessing and Updating Your Information
If the personally identifiable information Mark Broumand has gathered from you changes or you would like to access, correct, or delete such information, we will gladly provide you access to, correct, or delete any personal information we have collected about you to the extent allowed by law. To request access to, a correction to, or deletion of your personal information, please send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org or contact one of our diamond and jewelry consultants at 1-866-676-9676.
California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident and would like a copy describing the categories of personal information we share with third parties or corporate affiliates for their direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of the third parties and affiliates that received your information in the past year, please submit a written request to the following address: Mark Broumand Customer Service at 659 S. Broadway St., #A1, Los Angeles, CA 90014; attn: California Privacy. Please allow up to 30 days for us to process your request. You may submit such a request once per year.
Unsubscribe - Opt-Out
If you decide at any time that you no longer wish to receive marketing emails from us, please click on the unsubscribe link in the email. Alternatively, you may at any time contact us at email@example.com or at 1-866-676-9676.
To opt out of telephone promotions, you can tell us when we call you or you can send us a postal request. To opt out of postal mail promotions, please send us a postal request.
Terms and Conditions